The selection procedure of small businesses to deploy in Technopark "STROGINO" consists of three stages:
- On-line filing of an application;
- Council of experts in the Technopark;
- Tender Committee at Department of a science, industrial policy and business of the Moscow city.
1 stage — On-line filing of an application
It is necessary to fill all fields of the application form, placed on the site, as detailed as possible.
2 stage — Council of experts
The applicant represents the project (3 - 5 minutes), and then answers experts' questions.
Approximate structure of presentation.
The Expert Council includes:
- expert in the field of applicant's specialization;
- The representatives of the venture capital funds and business angels;
- The representatives of the consulting companies.
Expert Council is held in the Technopark when the required number of applications from candidates for placement is received.
The main condition for consideration of applications by the Expert Council is availability of innovative component in the project
represented by the company - the applicant on placement in the Technopark.
3 stage — Tender Committee to provide non-residential premises in the Technopark
The applicant submits documents in accordance with the tender documents.
The applicant represents the project in short, and then answers Tender Committee members' questions.
The Tender Committee consists of representatives from:
- Department of a science, industrial policy and business of Moscow;
- North-west territorial agency of Department of property of Moscow;
- Prefecture of north-west administrative district of Moscow.
The Tender Committee makes the decision about granting non-residential premises according to recommendations of Expert Council.