Become a resident
This allows not only to successfully create projects, but also to ensure their sustainable functioning and development after they go beyond the territory of the technopark and start working independently.
The activity of the technology park is carried out in cooperation with the Department of Entrepreneurship and Innovative Development of the City of Moscow, the Department of City Property of Moscow, the Prefecture of the North-West Administrative District of Moscow.
We implement a full cycle of support for innovative projects from idea to market entry and scaling. We implement a full cycle of support for innovative projects from idea to market entry and scaling. We implement a full cycle of support for innovative projects
Participants — innovative companies at the start-up stage, related to small businesses (in accordance with 209-FZ of July 24, 2007), the registration period is up to 1 year.
Expected result — turning an interesting innovative business idea into a high-quality, investment-attractive business project
The Expert Council consists of:
- experts in the field of activity of the applicant;
- representatives of venture funds and business angels;
- representatives of consulting companies.
The expert council is held on the territory of the Technopark and meets as the required number of applications from applicants for placement is accumulated.
The main condition for considering applications by the Expert Council is the presence of an innovative component in the project submitted by the applicant company for placement in the Technopark.
The Competition Commission includes representatives of:
- Department of Science, Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship of the City of Moscow;
- prefectures of the Northwestern Administrative District of Moscow.
The competition commission makes a decision on the provision of non-residential premises based on the recommendations of the Expert Council.
- Business incubator tender documentation
- Competition documentation for Technopark (Business accelerator)
- Competition documentation Service zone
- List of premises planned for rent
Documents for participation in the competition for renting premises
- Document description
- Power of attorney sample
- Sample application form
- Sample application form
- Recommendations for the preparation of a feasibility study
- Declaration of Compliance of the Competitor with the Established Uniform Requirements
- Declaration of familiarization with the conditions of placement on the territory of KP "Technopark" STROGINO "
- Extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, provided from the official website of the Federal Tax Service (for legal entities). li>
- Extract from the Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs, provided from the official website of the Federal Tax Service (for individual entrepreneurs). li>
- A notarized copy of the charter of the organization
- Notice about the established codes for the all-Russian classifiers of technical, economic and social information, provided from the official website of the Federal Service state statistics
- Documents attached by the participant of the competitive selection at his own discretion (copy of the certificate of entry into the Register of Small Business Entities of Moscow, etc.)
MON – FRI: 900 – 1800